Monday, April 12, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

We went to the movies this weekend and saw How to Train Your Dragon (super fun movie for anyone interested). All four of us enjoyed it, excepting the part with the huge dragon--Buddy actually hid behind the seats in front of us so he couldn't see the dragon anymore. My favorite part of the after-movie discussion was when CBC said she loved the name "Night Fury" and she suggested we name Kid #3 (don't get excited folks, she's just planning far, far ahead) Night Fury. Which, after being up from 3-5 this morning with CBC, I acknowledge would be a perfect name for any of my kids. I keep chuckling about it--can't you just picture a little redhead named Night Fury Close?

Now if I could just figure out how to train my dragons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment