Monday, April 5, 2010

Crazy blogging

Should I explain the nicknames I gave us? A friend of mine said that you should use psuedonyms to protect your kids' identities online. So I spent all of 2 seconds to think of ours, but they make me laugh every time I type them. The kids' nicknames--CBC and Buddy--are real, but no one really calls me Lois, nor the spouse Superman (although it is appropriate). In case you don't know, Morfar and Mormor are Norwegian for Grandfather and Grandmother, and so refer to my parents. Blogging is really pretty fun! (And, yes, I get carried away with the labels!)

Also, does anyone know--since I am a perfectionist, I go back and edit these posts repeatedly. I also add several posts at a time. If anyone is "following" this blog, will they get repeated emails from me saying I entered a new post? Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it took me like 30 minutes to catch up on all your posts! :) Glad you liked the dinner. I am the simplest of picky eaters in the whole wide world, so simple, fast stuff works for me.
    Crockpot taco soup
    lb of cooked hamburger
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    spinkle in taco seasoning (1/2 a package?)
    1 can with juice of sweet corn
    1 cup salsa
    1 teaspoon or tablespoon? of chili powder (I just guess and then taste test) and 1 can green chili's
    the best most easy taco soup with no icky beans!!! :)
    LOVE the nicknames, the missed Easter hunts and the new hair cut.
    I am hating the idea that summer is here and I have to cut my son's hair. Stephen and I make a deal, they grow their hair out all year til family pictures are over or summer hits, whichever comes after June 1st and then they get to shave their heads. I am not too keen on a bald hubby, but definitely not loving a bald son. But a deal's a deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, cook 2 hours on high :)

    ReplyDelete