Monday, June 28, 2010

"Eclipse" and "Scooby-Doo"

What do Eclipse and Scooby-Doo have in common? Both have vampires, of course! Here's Buddy's interpretation of Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen (sorry about the air freshener by his ear :) ), along with his version of "Whew, we made it!" from Scooby-Doo. As you can see in the video, I had to prod him, but he had been doing it all day long on his own. Everyone who has kids or pets knows their ability to stop performing as soon as the camera comes out :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! We had so much fun last night, and Whitney fell in love with your little Buddy. He is stinkin' cute, though. How could you not? I have a great picture of CBC and Tristan I will be posting soon, so keep a look out!! I'm so glad we're blogging friends now!

    ReplyDelete