Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Already?

Buddy's new vocabulary word? Already. As in, "I already brushed my teeth" and "I already ate dinner--ice cream now?" I forgot how interesting it is to watch 2-yr-olds start telling those obvious falsehoods that everyone else knows is false. Not sure where he picked up "already," but he is definitely getting mileage out of it. He's no longer into the green shirts, but now his focus is on peeing outside and running around at warp speed. He wanted Superman to play hide-and-seek with him, but it took us forever to figure it out--he kept saying, "I count to three!" until finally I realized he wanted to count to three (which really meant counting to five) while Superman hid. Hard to hide a 6'2" frame in 5 seconds, but entertaining to watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment