Friday, November 5, 2010

Just call me . . . Peter Parker




Spider-man and a Blue Heeler came to our house on Halloween this year! It was so fun! CBC's costume was home-made, as usual, which meant it wasn't that great, as usual :) I have to tell you--I have the perfect daughter for my imperfectness! She is such a good person, and so intrinsically loving. Even when people didn't know if she was a rat, cat, dog, or a mouse, she thought it was fun that she was a mystery animal. And next year she wants to be a vampire dog. Gosh, I love that kid! And Spider-man was very insistent that we call him Peter Parker. He was so cute! We didn't have a mask for him, so Superman painted his face repeatedly for all of our Halloween parties (4? 5? I can't even remember how many we went to now!). Buddy thought it was awesome. And they looked so cute!!

We had a church party, school parties, Enumclaw party (so cool! especially the black-and-orange plastic eggs search with the lights off! Check out the Demon Dog and flying Spidey pictures), pumpkin patch/corn maze, and actual trick-or-treating. We are completely candied up, and had an absolute blast. One of the highlights was me taking a day off and living it up with the 2nd graders at school! We carved pumpkins, did fun pumpkin estimates, and had a costume parade. CBC's friends thought I was super cool because I was able to carve some of the un-ripe pumpkins that were too hard for anyone else to do. At least I improved my girl's standing in school :)

Too funny--we finally went to carve our own pumpkins and one was completely rotten. So of course my kids stabbed their fingers into the mash. So gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment