Sunday, October 10, 2010

Food and boogers, but not together

I have to share this because it's such a phenomenon! Those of you who have shared a meal with us know that Buddy is not a good eater. The kid seriously survives on one meal a day, which always makes me appreciate his school's food. Anyway, to our complete surprise, Saturday showed us Buddy's ginormous appetite--two bowls of cereal and three pancakes for breakfast, an entire grilled cheese sandwich and fruit for lunch, and then macaroni and cheese and two bowls of ice cream for dinner. Seriously, I was shocked. I figure he must be making up for having the flu the weekend before!

And we've recently realized anew that OCD lingers on . . . we've been really appreciative of friends who have been giving us hand-me downs for CBC. That girl grows so fast that it's hard to keep her in good-fitting clothes. We're always buying them too large and then suddenly they're too small. Anyway, CBC has been more careful lately about whose clothes she's been wearing, depending on whether the giver has "picking" issues. Eek, that's all I can say.

Trying to post the video of Buddy playing with Spider-man--you can hear the evil laugh and "wanna piece of me?!" but it's not working . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Constance. You gotta love her. She is always entertainment. Can't wait to hear her on that violin!

    ReplyDelete